Sunday, October 9, 2011

Prickley Pear and a little Mojo Monday Madness

Hi there dear friends!! I've been playing with my Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and I've been having a most excellent day!!!  For my first card I decided to pair up the Circles Clear Stamps Set Fall and the Mojo Monday 209 Contest!!
I turned the sketch on it's side and this is my take:
 I used Pink Paislee's Phantom Collection 6x6 paper pad and a pretty little black bow to embellish.
Don't you just love the little cat stamp....so perfect for Halloween!!!  I love him so much I just had to stamp him on the inside of the card too!

Supplies Used:
Bazzill Black Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Rustic White Cardstock
Pink Paislee Phantom Papers
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Circles Clear Stamp Set Fall
Black ribbon and Button from my stash
Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Wishing you a wonderful week!
Kristii

9 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab Halloween card, wonderful use of the Pink Paislee papers!

Laural-Lee said...

Fabulous job with the paper, it all works together so seamlessly and I love the bow!!

TesaB said...

Awesome!!! LOVE everything about you card, sooo cool with the fun stamps and gorgeous papers! And that cat, such a demanding cute look! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Too, too, too cute,Kristii! LOVE this!

Debbie Carriere said...

Kristii, love this card and how you flipped the sketch!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!

Cheryl said...

I adore this card! Fab dp's (that green is my fav color!), love the flags, and your bow is beautiful! I've got to get that cat...love her "attitude!" ~Hugs, Cheryl

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love that little banner. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Kara said...

so cool!! love this:)

Cheryl said...

Whoo Hoo! Congrats, Kristii on your win at Mojo 209!!! ~Hugs, Cheryl