Tuesday, October 11, 2011

School Days Chalkboard with Pink Persimmon

Good morning dear friends!! I have a fun little treat for you today!! Back when we were all getting ready to begin a new school year, I thought it would be fun to use my Little Red Wagon stamps by Pink Persimmon to make a "back to school" gift for a wonderful teacher.  I had some chalkboard paint just sitting around collecting dust, and I thought to myself, what better gift for a teacher than a chalkboard wall hanging!!

Here's the project:
and you can find the complete tutorial on the Pink Persimmon website!!
Stop by and take a look!!  This would make a great teacher's gift for Christmas!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Wishing you a marvelous day,
Kristii

2 comments:

Peg said...

Totally ADORABLE Kristii!!!! Any teacher would treasure this gift!!! You are the BEST :-)

Cheryl said...

My daughter's teacher would love this! It's so cute!