Good morning sweet friends!! I am a little behind on my 12 days of Christmas projects due to wisdom tooth issues last week. Slowly but surely I am catching back up, thank goodness!! I finally finished the little Framed Snowman project and I'm so excited to share it with you!!!
1. Die Cut snowman, snowflakes, and snowbanks.
2. Lay out pieces on your base, and glue snowflakes lightly.
3. Machine Stitch snowflakes to add interest and texture. Embellish with pearls.
4. Glue all pieces onto base and add ribbon scarf.
5. Add stick arms.
6. Cut the back side of the tree bases off with Tim Holtz scissors and adhere to the base.
October Afternoon Holiday Style 8x8 Pad and Stickers
Papertrey Ink Shape Up Series Snowman Die
Papertrey Ink Peace Be Still, Holly Berry and Winter Penguin Dies
Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock and Felt
Lace from my stash
McGill Pine Bough Punch
Melissa Frances Trees
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a fabulous day!!