Happy 7th Day of Christmas my friends!!! I have a fun little tea-dyed stocking project for you today!!
1. Tea Dye any stocking or sock. I purchased my stocking already tea-dyed from Real Deals.
2. Stamp Vintage image and color. I used Lisa Pace's Dr. Warner's Corsets from her Antiquated Collection by Pink Persimmon.
I just have to say that the Dr. Warner's Corsets is my favorite stamp so far from her collection, but that is until I work with the other sets! They are all absolutely fabulous!
These are the Copic Markers I used for this project:
3. After coloring, I cut the image to size and then I painted it with Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint. When the paint was dry, I heavily inked the entire image with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink. You can see the depth the crackle paint and ink added to the image.
4. I framed the image with Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Ornate Plates and adhered the image to the stocking.
5. I added some ribbon, Prima Lace, Maya Road Tea Garden Ribbon, some greenery and a Tim Holtz Ideology Key.
Here's what it looks like hanging on my wall:
I hope you have a marvelous day,