Friday, December 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 9 Santa Paintbrush Ornament

Hi there dear friends!!! Happy 9th day of Christmas!!  I'm feeling a little under the weather today, there's only 16 days left in the season and there's lots of work to be done!!  Today, I have a fun little ornament that's quick and easy to make.  In fact, I used to  make these with my kids when they were younger.  They also make fabulous Christmas presents for friends and family alike!!!
You can use any size paint brush and I like to think that different sizes give the Jolly Old Elf a little extra bit of personality!!!
In addition to these ingredients, I also used a flesh colored pom pom and some glittery snow.

The first step is to paint the brush handle red and the brush white.  Then, paint a little flesh color along the band for the face and add the facial features.  Then comes the fun part....add all the snowy goodness.  There is no right nor wrong way, just have fun with it!!!
The last step is to add a little hanger and your all set to go!!!

Thanks for joining me in my 12 Days of Christmas adventure!!
I'll be back for more fun tomorrow!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Kristii

2 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

Wow... how cute is this!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Could this be any cuter???? LOVE!