Friday, June 27, 2008

Is it Friday already?

Wow, this week has flown by!! I just can't believe its Friday!!
Not only that, but it is the last Friday of June. How can that be?
I am going to have to slow down some and enjoy the summer.
I think I need grab a glass of lemonade and go lounge out in my
backyard today. I want to hear the birds chirp and feel the warm
rays of the sun. Sounds heavenly!

Speaking about the week flying by, I want to take a moment to thank those of you who attended my mini album class on Wednesday! I had a blast with all of you! You ladies rock!! I hope you bring your finished books into the store and show them off!! I hope you have fun embellishing them and making a precious keepsake for your family to enjoy for years to come!!

Ed and I are going to go and see Get Smart this weekend. I went to see it with Heidi this week and I truly enjoyed it! Get Smart was one of my favorite childhood shows and the big screen version did not disappoint. I think it will be one of my favorites for years to come.

After taking a day off, I did one last layout for the week. I just love this picture of Bethany. She is/was such a fashion guru! Of course I always had to make bows to match (poor girl), but she was always one of the best dressed girls in town!! She still is today, but you have to add purses and shoes into the mix. Bethany you are going to have to come home to help me pick out my fall wardrobe! lol!!! Love you girl!!




I do have to wish Studio Calico a very Happy Birthday!! They have provided some fantastic kits over the past year and I know that the year to come is going to be awesome!!
Thank you SC for all your creative genious and caring atmosphere!! May you enjoy continued success in the year to come!! SC rocks!!! See you at the reveal (whoo hoo)!

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

Kristii

7 comments:

Sweet Peripety said...

Hi! Happy Friday to you! Love your page. So, Get Smart is good? I wanted to see it but wasn't sure how good it was. I liked watching the original show, too.

Unknown said...

Hey Kristii...
i miss you at the dw challenge..i just love all your layouts.. man you are doing some amazing work... keep in touch.

waleska said...

I can NOT believe June is almost over! really. why is time going so fast? LOL
the layout is beautiful, of course!! :)

Larajc said...

Wonderful layout. Yeah, and the week went poof! Oh, well, I like Fridays the best anyway! Here is to a long friday and weekend!

Lulu said...

Beautiful LO.. she IS sweet!!! :)

vtpuggirl said...

The summer is going so fast, too fast! Great layout, love the borders on there!

Susan Beth said...

Super cute layout! Super cute photo of a super cute girl! Hope you got that lemonade and time to hear the birds!