Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Scripture Challenge #24

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it is week 24! It feels so good to be getting back in the swing of things now that school is over!! I finished a quick layout for the Scripture Challenge. I want Heidi to remember it is ok to question but, we must believe and not doubt. Patter Cross had this quote on her blog:
"A devotional in my Zondervan Mom’s Devotional Bible says, “Doubts are different from unbelief. To doubt is not to reject. A doubt is an uncertainty of belief, a suspension of judgment. Doubt is a temporary attitude of questioning whereas unbelief is a prolonged attitude that rejects something or views it as impossible. Don’t be afraid to doubt. Don’t be afraid to question. God is big enough and powerful enough to handle our doubts and answer our questions.”

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

kristii

3 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Love this layout! And what it has to say is so wise! Hope the stitching went faster than the red blanket stitch from months ago! It sure is a nice touch though!

vtpuggirl said...

Such a beautiful layout! I love the stitching and I loved learning about the meaning behind the layout. He is Good!

ricanlaw said...

Krisit, okay just in general..I really don't know what rock I've been hiding under, but I just looked at your gallery at SC and hello...just amazing. I really need to pay more attention to the gallery because there is just so much goodness there including pretty much everything you've done. Thanks for that.