Friday, July 11, 2008

Its Friday!!!

That means my Studio Calico package will arrive in the mail!! I am soooo excited. I can't wait to open and savor every single morsel!!! This will be an awesome day for sure!!!

Heidi is leaving today for Washington and my sweetie leaves tomorrow. It is going to be such a quiet weekend!! What will I do?? Scrapbook!! Yay!!! I have lots of projects planned and with my SC kit arriving it could be a very scrappy weekend!!!! I am soooo excited!

I wanted to post some of the pictures I took while my sweetie and I were hiking the Cherry River trail. It is a nice little trail not far from home. I am having such a blast exploring these trails! Between the hiking and the bowflex, I will hopefully be looking better by the end of summer, at least I hope so!!!



The quote for today is from Helen Keller.

The most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched. They are felt with the heart.-- Helen Keller

Celebrate the love of friends and family today!!!

Have a great Friday,

Kristii

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Beautiful photos..Looks like a wonderful place to hike!! Enjoy your scrapping time!! I'm jealous!

Susan Beth said...

Great photos and enjoy your weekend of scrapbooking!

Sweet Peripety said...

Ahh you're Killin' me with all those hiking pics! I want to come to! LOL! Have fun scrapbooking!!!! And, thanks for checking up on my blog, too.

Jana Eubank said...

Awww! I'm jealous! A quiet weekend to scrap sounds heavenly! Enjoy! :)

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful photos, so lucky that is near your house! My SC got damaged, Ekk! Can't wait to see what you create!

Trish said...

Beautiful pics!

Enjoy your SC kit!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Sounds like a great weekend! Love that quote!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures! And by the way I love your blog name!

Melonie said...

Beautiful photos Kristii!! Hope you have a fun and scrappy weekend:)

scrappermimi said...

Hope you are enjoying your new scrappy goodies!

Those pictures are great...that view is just breath taking. TFS!