Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Rocks!!!

I got a fantastic email this morning and it totally made my day!!!
I can't share yet....lol, but it blessed my heart tremendously!!! Whoo hoo!! Hopefully I will be able to share with you soon!!!

I had to take Heidi to the dentist this morning. We have the best dentist! I am so thankful because my last dentist....well....I think he took advantage of me and my money both. Anyway, I am so thankful for my friends who recommended him. It makes going to the dentst a little more pleasant and that says a lot!!

I have some work to finish up today and I need to get the first class project posted on Little Red Scrapbook. Here are a couple of teasers for the class:
This class has been so much fun to prepare and I hope everyone enjoys what I have planned!! I am a little nervous, but I love my friends over at LRS!!!! It is the best place to be!!!
I did a little card over the weekend and I keep forgetting to post it too. It is an AC project. I love the variety of American Crafts. So many different patterns and colors. These papers are from two different seasons, but they coordinate beautifully!!!

Here's a quote for today,

The joy of the Lord is my strength! Nehemiah 8:10

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. ~ Anonymous

Well, off to continue working on my projects!!!

Happy Scrappin,

Kristii

10 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Thank you God for good emails. I have my suspicions, but I'll just wait (can't promise to wait patiently, but I will wait) to hear what your good news is.

Still praying for your mom!

caroline said...

what a beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

wowsas, love the new stuff! and can't wait to hear your good news!

Lauren said...

I love what you did with the AC paper for your card.. So so pretty!

Lauren said...

I love what you did with the AC paper for your card.. So so pretty!

vtpuggirl said...

Hooray for your secret news, your work has been wowing me so I'm sure you deserve it! Have fun!

Sweet Peripety said...

What an absolutely adorable card. ohhhhhhh I can't wait to hear what you have to say. hmmm...the suspense is to great!

Kendra said...

Hi Kristii! Be sure to check out my blog. ; )

Unknown said...

LOVE this card - very pretty...and yes - the joy of the Lord is my strength (everyday!). Bless you :)

ricanlaw said...

Hmmmmm,curious about your happy e-mail. I sure you are truly deserving of whatever it may be. Happy to hear that it made you day. Can't wait to hear what it is. ;)

I love the card, just beautiful.