Thursday, February 10, 2011

Buttons and Dreams!!!

Hi there dear friends!!! I have been dreaming about buttons ever since I saw the post over at Nichole Heady's Blog yesterday!!! This month's release features Button Boutique and if you haven't seen it yet, you are truly missing out!!!! I love this whole concept and I am hoping that all of the Button Boutique products will make their way to my craft room sometime in the near future. Be on the lookout for my ETSY store to open up in the next few days so that I can accommodate my addiction, lol!!! In the meantime, PTI is giving away some amazing gifts during their anniversary celebration and I am hoping and dreaming that I will be a winner!!! I didn't have much time tonight to create something elaborate for this challenge as I was working on some Design Team assignments, but I just had to create something just in case!! I so want to find a way for those stamps and dies to make their way to my house!!

The challenge is to use buttons in a creative way and here is my take on the challenge:
Of course, I had to used my favorite PTI stamp sets, Love Lives Here, and Little Bitty Bird in this project. I am going to have to get out of my rut and work with some different stamps!! You all must be bored sick with all these cards I have made with these sets! I just can't help myself!

Supplies Used:
PTI Cardstock: Sweet Blush, Rustic Cream and Aqua Mist
Bazzill Basics Brown Cardstock
PTI Stamps: Little Bitty Bird, Background Basics Sheet Music, Love Lives Here, Larger Than Life

I am off to bed!! It is way past my bedtime! I will try to fill in the rest of the ingredients tomorrow!!! Hope you have a fantastic Friday!!!!
Kristii

13 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable~!!

Tash Daly said...

Gorgeous new card Kristii!! Your cards are always so gorgeous!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL Kristii! i love love love the little birdies, and the buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mary Jo said...

Such a pretty card, Kristii!

Cathy Weber said...

I will never get tired of those sets Kristii. Love the little house with those sweet birds. I am looking forward to your Etsy shop, I would like a Kristii original.

Lorraine said...

Beautiful - love the colors, design and the buttons!

Mel said...

I just love those birds and all the attention to detail on this card. Beautiful

Amy Kolling said...

Hi Kristii! I think you did a fantastic job with the button challenge! I like that you paired up the bird set with Love Lives Here set! I used the house on my button card too!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Kristii, this is just breathtakingly beautiful!! I adore all of the little details you added (especially the little stamped hearts on the card base)!!

DF said...

So sweet!!! Love those bitty birds. I love how you incorporate layered backgrounds, they add so much to a card. Will have to try myself. :)

JustYolie said...

Adorable card, the image is so cute!

GinnaG's Paper Fun said...

GREAT CARD!!!!Followed the link from PTI. LOVE your card. I also was trilled to see a MT gal. I am a Colorado resident now but 20 years ago we were in Billings with the Fed. Aviation Adm. LOVED MT. Wished we could have bought a little slice of heaven while we lived there.

Jen Carter said...

Adorable. Love how you used black as the background for this card and the simple rows of hearts/dots at the bottom of the card (can't remember which one it was now that I'm commenting!!). I LOVE the hearts between the birds and where you placed your buttons too!