Sunday, February 6, 2011

PTI Stamp Designer's Challenge

Hi there dear friends!!! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend! Today was a busy day with family including church and watching the Superbowl, but I did want to take a few minutes out to try my hand in the Stamp Designers Challenge. You can find a free tag down load and info regarding the challenge on Nichole's Blog!

Here's my take on the challenge using Heather Nichol's tag:
I didn't have a whole lot of time, but I had fun just the same!! I plan on making more cards with these tags since they are so cute!!! I pulled out my Red Lead Vintage Dot stamp to add some color to match the flower in the tag. Love those dots!!

Supplies Used:
PTI Cardstock: Rustic White and Sweet Blush
Patterned Paper: 7 Gypsies Conservatory
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers, Victorian Lace and Banner Borders
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Worn Lipstick and Brushed Corduroy
Bazzill Flower
Hug Snug Seam Binding dies with Worn Lipstick Reinker
Joann Fabric's Button
Sizzix Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!!!
I wish you a wonderful week!!!
Kristii

7 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

You really are talented. I have carefully examined all the little details of this card. I am going to try and remember all the layers and little parts of it. The flower, the wrinkled ribbon, scallops, etc. Too much to mention them all. This is bright and delicate. I loved it.

Gayatri said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the flower treatment and the gorgeous colors :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Kristii! I love love love the flower and ribbon together...and loving the butterflies! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEe this one Kristii!!!! What Fabulous Color and goodies!!!

Wishing you a wonderful Monday!!!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card..love the color combo and the folded bloom!

Deanna said...

this is such a gorgeous card Kristii! Breathtaking!

curlyqmosaics said...

Beautiful card! Love the way you folded the green flower in half with the luscious pink bow on top. Gorgeous!