Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CupCards {to Go} Valentine Kit Reveal

Happy Tuesday dear friends!!  I am so excited to share the CupCards {to go} Valentine's kit reveal with you today!!!
Isn't the kit sweet as can be??   You can find out more about this kit here!!
My first card is based on the CupCards {to go} January Sketch.  Here's the sketch:
and here's my card: 


and a close-up of some of the fabulous little goodies included in the kit!

 My second project, Heart Doily Pocket, features two little heart lace doilies that are included in the kit:
I attached the two doilies together and added a handle using the covered wire that is included in the kit.  I used buttons on the inside of the doily to reinforce and add stability to the handles.
There are lots of layers in the next card!!  I just loved all the tags and journaling cards included in the kit!!  They're perfect for layering!
I used some PTI dies (Wonderful Words and Block Alpha) to add to the sentiment of the card.  I also used PTI's Quatrefoil die to add to the background and a ribbon left over from the Christmas kit to embellish.
I just love the papers included in the kit!! The XOXO papers are sooooo cute!!!  I used a sweet little Kraft envelope left over from a previous kit to put little love notes inside the card. 
My flower was a bit too soft of a pink, so I colored it with a Copic Marker and it works much better in this card!
The next card is a fun little Valentine Thank you card!  I punched out the hearts using a small hole punch and created a cute little border and used a Papertrey Ink sentiment to round out the card!
I also made the following two cards using the kit...
and I have ideas for several more....
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at all the fun I had with this month's kit!!
I wish you a fabulous day!!!
Kristii

10 comments:

danni reid. said...

absolutely GORGEOUS creations kristii, could not love them more♥

Geri said...

Wow!! Everything's gorgeous!!

Michele H. said...

Kristii - you are a genius! the doily's as a little gift holder! simply amazing:)

that last card is pure simplicity:)

Linda Breedlove said...

Wow... how gorgeous they all are... I NEED this kit!!!

Mara Campbell said...

EEEK!!So many great cards!!!! What a fabulous kit, you did amazing things with it.

cherry said...

BEAUTIFUL...u rawked the kit Kristii1

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! How gorgeous, Kristii! You do an amazing job with these kits. Cannot believe all the beauty you produced from one kit. I'm in awe!

Jen said...

oh, how pretty!! i love what you did with the kit kristii!! great!

Marlena M. said...

I've got to dive into Valentine mode. Thanks, Kristii, for your gorgeous inspirations. I shall try today... ;)

Melissa said...

Kristii, your cards always leave me in awe! You are one talented gal!!! Love that wide striped ribbon!!

p.s. You've won some free digis from 2 Cute Ink to claim from last week's blog hop...you'd commented on my blog post & it looks like your name was drawn! :)