Friday, May 11, 2012

....then comes Baby!!

Happy Friday dear friends!!!  I'm so excited to share Lisa Pace's new line of Antiquated stamps!!!  I just love Lisa's stamps they are so amazing and full of detail!!
The Antiquated Collection is a tribute to the era of ascots, parasols, fancy hats, patent leather shoes and all things charming and endearing.  ~Lisa Pace
This stamp is all that and more!!!  The sheer vintage goodness of it totally makes me smile!!  I can't tell you how much fun I had playing with it!!!

...then comes Baby stamps so beautifully and the detail is so fabulous!!


I stamped the image twice onto Vintage Cream Cardstock.

 and fussy cut one of the stamped images.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and inked the edges of the image with Tim Holtz's Tea Dye ink.  I curled the edges of the carriage to add depth and used pop dots to glue the image on top of the main stamped image.  I embellished the finished image with pearls to add to the Vintage Style!!!

Supplies Used:
Lisa Pace's Antiquated Stamps by Pink Persimmon:  ...then comes Baby
PTI Vintage Cream Cardstock
Pink Paislee London Market 6x6 Paper Pad
Copic Markers R20 Blush and R000 Cherry White
Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a happy weekend!!
Kristii

5 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

This is *so* pretty... used to have an SU! set that had vintage styling to it for babies, but since I've given up on wood, it got sold - this will be the perfect replacement.

I LOVE how you coloured the carriage, it adds so much!!

Jessica Olson Piano Studio said...

Gasp ... so much beauty!

Kate Yetter said...

Gorgeous! You accented the pram beautifully. I adore the pearls and the umbrella. Classy and shabby!

Louise Dahlgren said...

I was fortunate as a small child to play with my great-grandmother's china dolls from Austria back in the 50's. But, alas, they perished in a fire that burned her home down. Those memories of playing with the dolls will always be there. How I would love to win this set. Thank you.

Sherry Yeager said...

I love the stamp set. I fell in love with Pink Permmission when I went to Texas a couple of months ago. I bought 3 setsand am looking forward to getting more. I have not seen you guys in any of the stores in North Carolina.