Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School!!

Happy Monday dear friends!! Yes, it's the first day of school for staff and I'm feeling a little bittersweet.  I always love the first days of school, but this summer has been so good I truly hate to see it end.  One thing is for sure, here in the valley, you can certainly feel a hint of autumn in the air.  It is a bit cooler in the morning and the evening and the days are a little shorter.  You just gotta love it!!  Fall is such a beautiful time of the year!

I wanted to share the rest of the tags with you today!  I had so much fun making them and I have a couple saved back to share with my coworkers this morning!!



 I used PTI's Library Card Tag die for the base of the tag and the Library Card Mini Stamp Set for the insert.

I used PTI's Teach and Inspire, School Time, Autumn Acorns, Fruit Fusion Apple and Tag-Its #6 stamp sets in these projects.


PTI Supplies Used:
Stamper's Select White Cardstock
Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise and Enchanted Evening Patterned Paper
Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Dark Chocolate, and Simply Chartreuse Ink
Button Twine
Cream Felt
Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch Ribbon
Harvest Gold and Enchanted Evening Grosgrain Ribbon
Maya Road Ruler

Thanks for stopping by!!
I hope you have a wonderful day!  I'm off to school!
Kristii

8 comments:

Jessica Olson Piano Studio said...

I just adore these!!! So cute!

Mary Jo said...

Super, super cute!

Gerdine said...

Great projects for a good start of the school year! Love it!

Jeanne J. said...

WOW I love these - so much detail and your stamping is perfection.

Geri said...

These all turned out really sweet! Love the classic school colors you chose, too!

Katie Skiff said...

This is amazing!! I love the colors and esp. the felt pocket!! Way to go!!

cherry said...

Wonderful projects..so happy to be working with you at PP!

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous pocket cards! Love all the detail and bright colors!