Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Little Shabby Goodness!

Happy Sunday Sweet Friends!!  I hope you're all having the best weekend!!  I'm busy in my basement studio getting kits ready to mail tomorrow!! That's right!  All my kits sold out and I'm already dreaming of my next little kit offering!!  I'm so excited and you can be sure I'm doing a little happy dance downstairs where no one can see me!  Lol!!  I've been so busy, that I haven't had time to post a little card I made using The Shabby Tea Room's week #127 challenge.  Here's the challenge:

Hello shabby friends and welcome to another fun week of inspiration and creativity here in the Tea Room!  This week Rebekah is our creative host and she has chosen the theme of 'For The Love of Books' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration and Rebekah asks that you create a card or project inspired by the photo USING CREAM, AQUA, PINK and NEWSPRINT!
and here's my take on the challenge:
I used Pink Persimmon's Sweet Little Girls stamps along with Pink Paislee's London Market Papers.  Speaking of Pink Persimmon stamps, you are going to see me playing a lot more with their stamps!! I will be working on new cards and projects featuring their stamps in the days to come!! I can't wait!!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week!! I'm going to enjoy my last few days off that's for sure!!!  Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog!!! I appreciate you all
so very much!!!
Kristii

1 comment:

anna christensen crafts said...

I think that this is really lovely x