Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Little Cashmere Dame Love With Glitz Design

Good Morning Dear friends!! I have a little Cashmere Dame love to share with you!!  My first card to share with you today is very special to me! My sweet daughter's birthday is this week and I wanted to make her a very special card and I'm loving the way it turned out!
I started off with a die cut base and added some layers using some papers from the 6x6 Cashmere Dame pad.  Next I added a Cashmere Dame Journaling Sticker that I stamped with a sweet little Flurries of Love stamp.  Then I stamped the adorable little girl on the blue stripe, the solid blue and the light pink papers from the 6x6 pad and then fussy cut them out and glued the pieces to the little girl.
I added some Cashemere Dame Paper Garland, lace, glitter, a hand dyed seam binding ribbon, button and hand stamped sentiment.
In the next card, I layered several different patterns from the 6x6 Cashmere Dame pad.  The colors are so fun and I had a blast playing with them!!!  Who doesn't love a bowl full of cherries??
I created a tag using a sticker from the Cashmere Dame Titles Stickers and a fun little Cashmere Dame Glitzer Sticker.  I added some little hearts and rhinestones to the cherries for a fun little touch.
I cut out the diva from another piece of patterned paper and made some stripes with the banners from the same paper. I added a hand dyed seam binding ribbon and a little bauble from my stash.  The inside of the card was printed on my computer and I also used the fun little cherry Glitzer.  The embellishments in the Cashmere Dame line are fabulous!
Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Cashmere Dame 6x6 Paper Pad
Glitz Design Cashmere Dame Glitzers
Glitz Design Cashmere Dame Titles Stickers
Glitz Design Cashmere Dame Journaling Stickers
Glitz Design Cashmere Dame Paper Garland
Other supplies used:  My Favorite Things Flurry of Love Stamps; Heidi Swapp free printable; Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock and Card Base-ics #1 die; Lace, Hand Dyed Seam Binding, button and bauble from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Wishing you a very Glitzy Day,
Kristii

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

These are both super sweet, Kristii!! Awesome job using the Cashmere Dame collection!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Vintage AND Cherries?! I am in love...

These are SO gorgeous Kristii, I love them both! Now I must go see what the rest of this line looks like...