Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Love You Madly with Glitz Design

Good Morning sweet friends!!  I have some brand spankin' new Glitz Goodies to share with you today!!  I have been so blessed to be able to design with Glitz Design and I can honestly say that each and every line has been absolutely amazing!! Glitz Design only gets better and better!! The Love you Madly line is one of my new favorites and I'm sure you're going to fall in love with it too! 
This first card is layered with Love You Madly patterned papers, a lacy little Peek a Boo and a fun little film strip Whatnot.  I love, love, love the filmstrip!! Soooo very fun!
I added a little stamped heart and flowers that I adhered with dimensional tape.  Love a little dimension for sure!  Oh, and did I mention how cute the Love you Madly Paper Garland is!!  Sooo way cute!  I think that I love this line madly!!!
The colors in the Love You Madly line are absolutely gorgeous and the Washi Tapes are my favorite!! I just had to decorate the inside of the card with all of the Love You Madly goodness!  This card was based on Sweet Sunday Sketch #176.  Love Sweet Sunday Sketches!!
I am totally in love with the colors in this second card!!  I started with a layer of Love You Madly Floral and topped it with two different Whatnot layers.  I added a beautiful Peek a Boo doily on top.  
To embellish the card I used a Love You Madly Giant Rhinestone and Paper Garland.  I also added a hand dyed seam binding bow and pearl.  Such a quick and easy card, but very rich in color and thought!  The sentiment on the doily is absolutely fabulous and the font is gorgeous!
The inside of the card features a layer of the Love You Madly Floral paper, the back side of the Stripe paper, and a little Paper Garland piece.
Oh my goodness I love these papers and I look forward to making more goodies with them!!  I totally know that you'll love them too!

Supplies Used:
Love You Madly Papers:  Floral, Stripe, Herringbone, Hello
Love You Madly Paper Garland
Love You Madly Whatnots
Love You Madly Peek a Boos
Love You Madly Giant Rhinestones
Love You Madly Washi Tapes Stripes
Other Supplies:  Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream and Berry Sorbet Cardstock; Papertrey Ink With All my Heart stamps; Hand Dyed Seam Binding and Pearls from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a very Glitzy Day!!
Kristii

4 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

Love these cards, all of them. That "You make me Smile" sentiment is so beautiful.
Maureen

Marlena M. said...

This is gorgeous Kristii~YOU ARE SO BLESSED to be working with Glitz! They totally fit your style too~so lovely~

Julia Aston said...

two beautiful cards! pretty papers and ribbons!

Lea L. said...

These are beautiful, Kristii!! Love them!!