Friday, March 6, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Girly or Feminine

Happy Friday!!! I have a fun and easy little card to share with you this evening using Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Girly or Feminine.  My sweet girlie has a baby shower to go to for a friend who is having twins.  I wanted a quick and easy card so I could take it to her tomorrow morning before we go on a hike.  I chose this card by Maile Belles as my inspiration for today's card using Papertrey Ink's Swoosh Stamps and Dies.
I die cut the patterned paper with the Swoosh die and stamped the Swoosh sentiment onto my card base with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I stamped the babies onto white cardstock and then I fussy cut them out.  I stamped the blankets with PTI Hibiscus Burst and Spring Rain ink.  I added a little seam binding bow with a pearl to add a sweet little touch.  The paper is from Betsy Veldman's Beautiful Brushstrokes Make It Market kit.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!!
Kristii

3 comments:

Cathy Conway said...

Hi Kristii! I love your card, its so pretty.

Jill Norwood said...

This is adorable!! The bow and pearl add the perfect finishing touch!!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Kristii! Those babies are super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx