Happy Day 3 of the 12 days of Christmas!!!! I don't know about you, but I am a little tired today, but the fact that it is Friday totally energizes me!!! That's a good thing because the coffee pot stopped working today. No coffee??? No way! I am going to leave a little early this morning and head to the coffee shop for sure!
I decided to make some quick and easy ornaments for today's project!! I used my Cricut machine and the Joys of the Season Cartridge along with my PTI Tiny Treats Christmas Stamps to make these fun little baubles for the tree!!
Cricut Machine and The Joys of the Season Cartridge
Cardstock: Rustic White
Patterned Paper: The Girl's Paperie Tinsel and Twig
Stamps: PTI Tiny Treats Christmas
Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger: Brushed Corduroy
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Holly Leaves: Making Memories
PTI Button Twine
Buttons from my stash
PTI Vintage Cream Twill ribbon
Kaiser Craft Pearls
1. Cut out the star ornament from patterned paper at 4 1/4 inches. I cut the top of the bulb off, but you can leave it on if you prefer.
2. Cut out a 4 1/4" circle from Rustic White Cardstock. There is a circle pattern on the Joys of the Season Cartridge. See page 79 of the Cartridge handbook.
3. Trace the circle out on chipboard and cut out.
4. Lightly trace the star on the Rustic White Circle and stamp your image in the center of the star area and color with Copic Marker.
5. Ink all areas with Brushed Corduroy Ink.
6. Glue the White Circle onto the Chipboard Circle and then cover with the patterned paper circle so that the stamped image shows through.
7. Trace outline of the star with a glue pen and add glitter.
8. Add ribbon and embellish as desired.
So fun and so very easy!!!
I hope you enjoyed today's project!!!
See you tomorrow for day 4!!!!
Hope you have a wonderful Friday!!!