Today I am going to share one of my favorites from the past. This sweet little angel is very easy and fun to make!!
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Wooden Bead: Michaels
Lace Angel Wings, ribbon, and pearls from my stash
1. Cut 2 pie shaped pieces of patterned paper.
2. Stitch together by hand or machine.
3. Stuff with batting or cotton balls.
4. Thread ribbon through the wooden bead and tie closed.
5. Glue the wooden bead to the top of the pie slice.
6. Embellish with ribbon, wings, and pearls.
Super easy and super cute!!!
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow for Day 5!!!!
May the Joy of the Season Bless your hearts today!!!