Hi there dear friends!!!! I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday week!!! I am totally enjoying the time off and having my kids home is just the icing on the cake!!!! We have gone hiking, shopping, dining, and we even threw in a surprise birthday party for my sweet daughter Bethany!!!! What a blast!!! If you are my friends on my Facebook, you can see the pictures from our amazing Grotto Falls hike and also pictures of Bethany's Surprise Party!!!
I wanted to share with you today my favorite cards from 2o10!!! I really feel like I found my niche in card making and I am totally going to run with it in 2011!!! Stay tuned on January 1, as a I will have very exciting news to share with you!!!!!! Until then, here are my favorite cards from 2010:
1. This is my favorite of the year!!!!! Papertrey Ink totally changed the way I create forever!!!! I'm hooked!!!!!
2. This one was a close second!!! I just love my Copic Markers!!!!
3. The Chickadee Stamp from Red Lead Paperworks was one of my favorites of the year!!!!
4. I just loved The Girl's Paperie Tinsel and Twig papers. I can't wait to see what Margie has in store for CHA!!!!!
5. This little set will be a favorite for gift giving all year long!!! I have plans for selling these in my Etsy Store the first of the year!!!!!
6. Did I mention how much I love PTI???? The leaves will be a fall favorite forever!!!!
7. These colors just tickle my heart!!!! You know how much I love pink!!!
8. The colors of this card make me swoon too!!!! I just love the beautiful blue seam binding I created with Tim Holtz Distress Reinkers.
9. This card was made in memory of my mom!!! The Girl's Paperie and Crafty Secrets are a perfect combination!!!!
10. I had a ton of fun with the Farm Fresh line from October afternoon!!! Such a fun line!!!
There you have it! My top 10 favorite cards of 2010. I did have a couple of cards that were picked up for publication that I couldn't post in this thread, but you will see them again when the publication comes out!!!
Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog!!!! I look forward to seeing you here again and at my Etsy store in 2011!!!!
Happy New Years!!!!