Happy Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas project!!! Sorry mine is up so late, but today was one of those days! I hope you enjoy this little tutorial! It is one of my all-time favorite projects!!! I used October Afternoon Christmas paper and made the gingerbread pattern is my own creation!!!
Gingerbread Man Banner
1. Cut 3 stars out of Chipboard and Cardstock.
2. Glue cardstock stars to chipboard bases.
3. Cut stars out of patterned paper and then cut all the points off of the star as shown and distress with ink.
4. Trace the inside of the star onto your choice of corresponding patterned paper.
5. Attach the border strips and the star points to each of the stars as shown.
6. Add stitching with a marker.
7. Trace Gingerbread Man onto Craft Cardstock, cut out, and Ink.
- Embellish Gingerbread Men with ribbons and buttons. Glue to stars.
- Add sentiment-I used Jillibean Soup Alphas to proclaim Joy to the World.
- Add any embellishments of your choice.
- String together with Jute and add ribbons and smaller cardboard and cardstock stars.
- I am more than happy to share the patterns for the stars and gingerbread man-email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
Have a wonderful evening!!