Friday, July 27, 2012

Stamp A Faire 2012 Continued

Happy Friday beautiful friends!! I am so far behind, but I've had a blast continuing on with my Stamp-a-faire projects! Here's the challenge:

The-Challenge
Your challenge is to pick one of the mini books from below and utilize it in a project of your own.  You can re-create an exact replica of the designer's project or reinterpret it in your own way.


I chose to make Melissa's Mini Book using the Library Card Die and mini Library Pockets. Squeal....What a cute little project! I still can't contain my excitement over this project and I just have to say, I loved it so much I just had to make two of them!!!  My heart is so happy after creating these two projects!! They were just the therapy I needed!!

Here's a close-up of the first one:
I thought it would be fun to make one of these little mini tag books with strawberries using Papertrey Ink's Strawberry Patch Stamps and Dies!! The Papertrey Ink Patterned papers worked beautifully with this project!!
I also used the School Time Stamps, Movers and Shakers Sentiments and We Go Together sentiments too.  Way fun!!
and here's my second take on the challenge:
I used Pink Paislee London Market papers with the second book and I totally love the Shabby Chic feel of it!!
I used my new favorite stamp set Life is Sweet to decorate the pages in this sweet little mini!!!  What a wonderful stamp set!  I just can't get over how sweet these roses are!! They are so fun to use!

Supplies Used:
Papertrey Ink Cardstock:  Rustic Cream, Pure Poppy, Kraft, Aqua Mist
Papertrey Ink Patterned Papers:  Simply Chartreuse and Pure Poppy
Papertrey Ink Dies:  Notched Flower, Simply You, Library Card, Mini Library Pocket, Beautiful Blooms 1 & 2, Spiral Notebook Page, Fillable Frames #9, Filigree Border Die
Papertrey Ink Felt:  Simply Chartreuse, Fine Linen, Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy
Papertrey Ink: Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst
Papertrey Ink Ribbon: Simply Chartreuse Grograin, Hibiscus Burst Grosgrain, Vintage Cream Grograin
Pink Paislee 6x6 London Market Paper Pad
Buttons from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!!!  I appreciate you all!!
Kristii

20 comments:

cutiephinphin said...

LOVE your mini book. Both are so pretty and the stamp sets used are perfect! Love the color combo as well. My current fav is also The Sweet Life stamp. The roses are just so gorgeous.

Celestial Charms said...

All beautiful and so very cheerful!
Maureen

Karen C. said...

these are adorable, Kristii. The stamping, colours, patterns and details are just perfect!! I'm still working on my SAF projects too!! Thanks for sharing.

Kara said...

These are beauties Kristii!!

Geri said...

Oh, yes...These are cuties, indeed!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

OH MY. These are just SO beautiful! I love both of them equally, and you're making me wish I had Strawberry Patch! They are just so SO perfect - you rocked this one!!!

StephH said...

Kristii, these are absolutely adorable little books! I could hear your squeals of delight two states away! I don't know which I like better, they are both just too cute!

Holly Saveur said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it all!
SO pretty ..gorgeous colors too...wanted to make them too but are also so mutch behind...garden work had to be done first..nearly done now.

Luanne said...

These are just so awesomme Kristi! I love them inside and out!! Perfect!!

Jennifer K said...

Gorgeous! Love the strawberry one.

carol (krillsister) said...

Great projects. Each one is beautifully done. Love the stamp sets and papers you chose.

Susan said...

Holy cow these are beautiful!!! They are better than Melissa's. SHHH!! Don't tell her. ;)

Aleksandra said...

wooow... this is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous designs and beautiful color combinations! I love it!

Blessings,
Aleksandra

- elbeth - said...

I absolutely adore your mini book! It's beyond beautiful! It also makes me think about my grandma's flowers and china. I love every single side of your book!

Helen F. said...

Oh Kristii! These are just beautiful ~ I love the colors combinations of both, the sweet images and lovely patterned papers :)

Jill Norwood said...

These minis are soooooo gorgeous! Just love the papers and stamps you chose to use and all of your details and embellishments! Gorgeous!

Sandy Ang said...

It looks absolutely fantastic ! Love those tags

Carole said...

Wow so bright and colorful. Simply fantastic.

Unknown said...

SO beautiful ..... WWWWWOOOWWWWW

chantal said...

Ils sont superbes!
Je les ai mis dans ma galerie Pinterest.
http://pinterest.com/papierscrapetc/
Bises.
Chantal