Saturday, July 9, 2011

Card Patterns #123

Happy Saturday!! I hope your day is absolutely fabulous and full of creativity!!!  I have put my thinking cap on and I am working on my next Gallery Idol submission!!!  I am a little nervous and I sincerely hope I can step up to the next level! I'm totally giving it all I've got and we'll see what happens!

In the meantime I have a fun little card based on this week's Card Patterns Sketch!  I hope you all join in the fun!  It's a wonderful sketch:
and here's my take on the sketch:
I pulled out some vintage hymnal pages and my Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Creative Scraps images and had some serious fun!!
Aren't these little girls too sweet?  I have been saving them for just the perfect card and this sketch totally inspired me!!!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream
Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon 5 and Dime
Vintage Images:  Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps-Altered Fairies
Lace and Floral: Prima
Button and Button Twine: Papertrey Ink
Dyed Seam Binding:  MemrieMare
Peekaboo Frame:  Glitz Design
Pearl: Martha Stewart
Dies:  Papertrey Ink Double-Ended Banners
Ink: Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Vintage Hymnal Pages

Thanks for stopping by!! I can't wait to see what you create!!!
Kristii

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is gorgeous Kristii! Your shabby cards are amazing! I just drool over the details!

Kathy Martin said...

Always a pleasure to stop by...lovely card! :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Vintage goodness! No nerves, just stick to your distinctive style and it will be all good :>)

~amy~ said...

such vintage loveliness!

Brendaxx said...

Wow!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Diana Albright said...

Hi Kristii! I haven't been by your blog in a looooong time (since I had my Ezri and went back to school - enjoying all the mama time and learning again). But I saw that you made Gallery Idol Top 20 and wanted to congratulate you. Your cards are gorgeous, and I need to catch up on all you've been up to in the past year and a half (a LOT of catching up to do)!! LOL
-Diana Albright

Mara Campbell said...

Such a sweet image! And I love your big bow on your card.

CONGRATS on the top 20! That is so super exciting, I cannot wait to see what you make next!!!

Mad for Paper said...

This card goes on my short list of All Time Favorite Cards. Absolute perfection.
TFS
Ang