Thursday, December 15, 2011

Prickley Pear December Sketch Challenge

Hi there dear, sweet friends!!  I hope you are enjoying the holiday season.  I'm feeling much better today!  I was able to sleep until 3:00 am which is a definite improvement from the day before!  Needless to say, my week didn't turn out as expected and I am so far behind, but I am not going to stress about it.  What is, is. And what's done, is done.  The reality is that "The best Christmas gift of all is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up with one another."  We will get by without all the rest, it's having our family together that counts!!


Well, it's time for the Prickley Pear December Sketch Challenge and I have to tell you I just love the card I have to share with you today!!  I used the Snowman Postage Stamp along with October Afternoon Holiday Style papers and I just love the combination!!!
I stamped the snowman several times on different papers and fussy cut him out.  
I glued all the pieces together and added him to my fun little Christmas scene.
I also fussy cut some ornaments from the OA papers and I am so happy with the way it turned out!  October Afternoon always has the best patterns and colors!!


Here's the sketch the card is based on:
I do hope you'll join in the fun this month!!  It's a fabulous sketch for sure!!!


Supplies Used:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Snowman Postage
October Afternoon Holiday Style 8x8 Pad and Stickers
Prima Lace
Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock


Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!!
See you soon with more Christmas goodies,
Kristii

3 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

Beautiful card... love your snowman!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Love this card!!!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Fun card! Love the ornaments and how you did the snowman!!