Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Two Winners!!

Hi there dear friends!!  I am still feeling a bit under the weather, but I did want to take  minute to announce two winners for the Hybrid Card Challenge I hosted for the 12 days of Christmas.  Without further ado, the winners are....

Geri - who wins a Fun Day 6x6 Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye
Marlena M. - who wins a Sidewalks 8x8 Paper Pad by October Afternoon

Thanks for playing along my friends!!  If you both would email your pertinent info to klockart@msn.com, I will get your goodies out to you as soon as I can.
I look forward to bringing you all another challenge in the near future!!

I also want to share a picture of our sweet little Ruby who will be coming to live with us on December 28th.  Ruby is a Maltese/Yorkshire Terrier mix and she is absolutely adorable!!  We can't wait for her to come home!!
I hope to be back to my normally crafty self very soon!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Kristii

5 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

Congratulations to your winners! ... and what a darling new addition coming to your family! Congratulations to you, also! Hope your feeling better quickly!

Unknown said...

Ruby looks so sweet! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Diane Jaquay said...

omg, that is the CUTEST puppy ever!!! I won't even show this to my daughter (she wants a puppy badly!)

Marlena M. said...

Awwww, such a cutie pie!
Thank you so much for hosting the challenge and motivating me to finish that project I've been meaning to do. ;) I am emailing now...

Geri said...

Oh, Yay!! Although, I'm sorry to hear of the toothy problems! I KNOW that can get a girl down--been there and done it, and it ain't fun! Especially at such a busy time! So sorry! On the bright side...looks like a certain fuzzy fella is sure to take all your cares away before long!! How adorable!! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my card, for the fun challenge, and for your lovely inspiration! Now take a deep breath and enjoy the rest of the season!!