Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Best Friends!!!

I am so blessed to have such wonderful children who love each other so much like my kids do!!! I thought it would be fun to do a little trifold album celebrating their relationship!! The pictures were taken at Point No Point near Bremerton, Washington while we were visiting Matt and Beth.
Supplies Used:
Accucut Die Cut: Arch
The Girl's Paperie papers
Jillibean Soup Old World Cabbage Soup papers
Jenni Bowlin Alphas
Martha Stewart Punch
Bazzill Cardstock-red
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Brushed Corduroy
Embroidery Floss
Journaling States: Our roots say we're brothers and sisters, our hearts say we're friends!
The roses were lots of fun and I got carried away making them!! I just loved the little Jillibean Birdhouses...so cute!!
This was such a fun project to make and we will be offering the class at Simply Fresh Arts on National Scrapbook day this Saturday!!! I hope you can make it!!!

Have a wonderful evening!!!
Kristii

4 comments:

Lorry said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this project~ I have some of those Jillibean papers and just love those birdie houses too. I have been making cards with my stash of Jillibean, However I see a scraplift coming of a mini Love the cut out houses, and the paper roses, I have not gotten the hang of making them yet.. Make some for me?? lol Hope your week is going great!

Lisa K said...

That is beautiful - makes me want those papers!!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Kristii....I just love this mini!!!! Then again...I love everything you create!!! Those flowers are rocking!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this kristii!!! i love love love love those little flowers!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)