Thursday, April 22, 2010

Little Red Scrapbook April Reveal

I am finally getting my Little Red Scrapbook work up on my blog. Sorry it has taken me so long...I am so far behind!It just seems like it is one thing or another and I just can't catch up these days! I hope things get back to normal soon!!!

It is getting so close to graduation and I am feeling very compelled to scrap everything Benny!
I can't believe the ceremony is a month away, yet sometimes it just can't come fast enough for me! I am so surprised that I am not sad to see my baby graduate at this point...I guess the Lord is preparing me for being completely empty nested. I really thought I would be a basket case, but that is not the truth at all!!! That is a totally amazing fact coming from a woman who completely has completely immersed herself in her kids!

This first layout is of Benny when he was 5. The kids would always do Lone Valley School in the summer for a week. The grounds at the school are totally amazing and Benny loved climbing the trees. I just love this picture!! What a cutie he was!!
Just before we left Colorado, Benny got into Roller Hockey. He was pretty good and even won the Best All Around MVP award!!! Gooooo Benny!
My dear Friend Lea Lawson took Benny's Senior Photos and she did an amazing job!!! We did not take this sweatshirt for Benny to wear in his photos, but she saw it and asked him to put it on. These pictures are so totally him! How did she know???? Benny is one who definitely marches to the beat of his own drum!!!
This last layout contains my personal favorite photos! Lea totally captured Benny and I will forever be grateful. With him leaving for AIT in August and who knows what after that, I am so happy that we have Benny captured in photos....actually I am relieved!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I hope you have a glorious day!!

Kristii

3 comments:

Lorry said...

Beautiful layouts Kristii! and Terrific memories of Benny! You will love the next month or so with all the activities going on for graduation.. Enjoy every moment of your nest before it is empty!!
xoxox

Mel said...

Fab layouts Kristii! I love the title in the drum one and the colour scheme on the hockey one.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! These are ALL GORGEOUS Kristii!!! U seriously amaze me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)