Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Monday!!!

We have the day off from school and I am so happy to be home!!! I am so tired and worn out and it was pure heaven to sleep in a bit today!!!

I'm going to share the last card in the Farm Fresh Series today!!
Have I said just how much I enjoyed these papers and stamps??? I just love them!!
Supplies:
October Afternoon Patterned Papers, Stamps and Journaling Cards
Bazzill Cardstock -Cream
Buttons
Red Ribbon
Embroidery Floss -Off White
Decorative punch

This card is 10" x 5" and will be a square 5" x 5" when folded in half. Cut a piece of Root Cellar
3 1/2" x 4 3/4" patterned paper and glue to the left side of the card base as shown. Cut a piece of Farm Yard patterned paper to 1 1/2" x 4 3/4" and glue next to the Root Cellar paper. Then, cut a piece of cream cardstock to 3/4" x 4 3/4" and punch with a decorative punch. Glue the punched border over the seam of the Root Cellar and Farmyard papers.
Embellish with red ribbon and bow approximately 5/8" from the bottom of the card.
Matt the Journaling Card with a 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" piece of cream cardstock and trim the edges with pinking shears. Add stamped sheep, sentiment, buttons and embroidery floss embellishments and you have yourself a cut little card to give to someone special!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a wonderful Monday!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful card! Hope you enjoyed your day off. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hope u had a good day off my friend!! i loveeeeeeeeee that card! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lemon Lane Studio said...

I just love that paper and I love what you did with it. So sweet!