Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Winter or Spring...that's the question!!

Good Morning my friends!!! It's very wintery this Tuesday Morning. We are under a winter storm warning again, but I don't think much is going to come of it. It's just cold and blustery. I so look forward to warm spring-like weather!! I hope wherever you may be, you are experiencing some warm temperatures and seeing the first-fruits of spring!! Winters are so long here in Montana!! If I didn't have to work today, it would be a great day to stay home and stay in my jammies and scrap!!! Maybe that's what I will do this afternoon!!

Cropper's Club News!!!

This week's technique class will feature Distress Reinkers and Mini Misters. If you haven't had a chance to use your reinkers in mist form stop by Simply Fresh Arts, Friday, from 6-10. You will get a chance to make your own mist!!!We will also be using Crafty Secrets Stamps and my personal favorite, vintage book page flowers!! Please call Simply Fresh Arts at (406) 586-9249 or email me at klockart@msn.com to ensure product availability!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Wishing you warm thoughts!!!
Kristii

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that tag is beautiful and so is the sentiment! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful project, Kristii. The color is beautiful! I hope spring is on its way to you!!