Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stamp A Faire 2012

Good Morning from beautiful Southwestern Montana!!  It's 5:00 am here in Montana and the day looks to be absolutely gorgeous!!!  The coffee is brewed:

and I'm ready to get started!!!!!!

I am so excited for today's Stamp a Faire event!!  I tried to get something together here in Montana but it didn't pan out, so I'm here with my biggest supporter...my sweet hubby!!  My hubby and I have taken to hiking in the beautiful mountains that surround our valley and so I want to share some photos of this gorgeous state that I call home!
 This photo was taken in front of one of the 11 waterfalls that you will find as you hike to Hyalite Lake.  The trailhead is about 30 minutes from home!  We are so blessed here in Southwestern Montana.
 The wildflowers have been especially gorgeous this year!!! I was surprised to find that the paintbrush are a gorgeous shade of pink in the higher elevations!! Sooooo pretty!
 Here's another waterfall from the trail...
 The views were spectacular!!  The hike was 11 miles total with an elevation gain of 1900 ft....it was worth each and every step!!!
 Such a beautiful sight to see!!!
Thanks for taking time to stop by and sharing in the beauty of Montana!! I wish you all a wonderful day and Happy Stamping!!!
Kristii

14 comments:

cutiephinphin said...

Wow indeed beautiful. Love the wildflowers and the waterfall and the alpine tress.

The closest to Montana I've been is the West Yellowstone National Park. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Have a great weekend and SAF.

Marlena M. said...

Wow, you live in paradise Kristii! Thank you for sharing your incredible photos. ;)

Renee said...

Drinking coffee here in TN too Kristii!!
And OMGoodness...
if I show these shots to Patrick...
when we get there he will seriously NEVER leave!!
I'm still hoping for next summer to come traveling through...
but this makes me want to just put the house on the market and move there permanently!!
Gorgeous!!
As are you and your hubby!!
Have a wonderful day!! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great day Kristii! Loved the photos of Montana and you and your hubby!

Colleen said...

Kristii, can I just say: "No wonder you have such beautiful cards...your inspiration is just out your window"!! Thank you for sharing your pictures and have a wonderful SAF day!

Terri said...

What a beautiful place to live. We enjoy the outdoors here too. Hope you have a great weekend.

Geri said...

What wonderful photo's, Kristii!! Looks absolutely beautiful!! (And you and the hubster look absolutely sweet!)

Helen F. said...

Oh Kristii, these photos have my desire to visit Montana raising to new heights. TFS this breathtaking beauty! My step-daughter just sent me a photo yesterday from Glacier National Park ~ she, hubby & 4 dogs live in WA currently on a road trip :)

Sandy said...

It's so good to see you and your husband! Sure is lovely up there...thanks for sharing the pictures.

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful picks - I hope you got to play along!! My friend Jane came over, too bad I didn't know you wanted to get something going, you could have come stamped with us in Malta on the high line!! What a fun day!!

AOK said...

Hello Kristi, What a beautiful place to be for SAF. TFS those beautiful photos. I too spent my day with my best buddy, my hubby. Your blog is beautiful and I love your work. I'll definitely be back to visit.

Maria said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous nature photos! You are blessed to be surrounded with such beauty! Thanks for sharing these lovely photos!

Kara said...

breathtaking views!!

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous photos of beautiful Montana. I love it there but don't get to go nearly enough! Sweet photos of you and your husband too! And that paintbrush in pink - stunning!