Monday, July 23, 2012

Stamp-a-faire Ribbon Techniques Challenge

Happy Monday beautiful friends!!  I am so slow with getting my challenges done, but I will get them all finished just the same!!! I am sooooo excited to play with my new stamps, my heart is bursting with creative joy!!  Those of you who are kindred spirits will know what I mean!!
The-Challenge
Your challenge is to pick one of the ribbon techniques from below and utilize it in a project of your own.  You can re-create an exact replica of the designer's project or reinterpret it in your own way.


Here's my take on the challenge using Melissa Phillips knotted ribbon leaf tutorial:
I used Pink Paislee London Market Papers for the inspiration in this card.  London Market papers are my favorite papers from last season!  I paired the papers with Sweet Blush and Vintage Cream cardstock...my very favorite colors ever!!
Supplies Used:
Papertrey Ink Papers:  Vintage Cream and Sweet Blush Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Dies:  Notched Flower, Heart Border, Beautiful Blooms II, Trendy Trees (Heart)
Papertrey Ink Stamps:  Beautiful Butterflies (Sentiment)
Papertrey Ink:  Smokey Shadow
Pink Paislee 6x6 Paper Pad: London Market
Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink

Thanks for stopping by!!
Even though the time has expired, I will continue to work on the Stamp-a-faire challenges!!
See you soon,
Kristii

7 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, lovely! I am only just now going to start watching the videos - that would be me starting things SUPER late! Who thought it was a good idea to book a camping trip the weekend of SAF?

I digress... your card is beautiful and those papers really make a great impact. I love your little floral embellishment - very Melissa! Gorgeous!

Kara said...

beautful!!

Unknown said...

Kristii this is so beautiful what fabulous papers and a gorgeous card well done Hugs Elaine

Holly Saveur said...

GORGEOUS card..LOVe IT!
I need to do nearly all the the challenges only did two and still have to watch the last two challenges video's...it was so much fun..I do hope they will do a SAF next year too!

Julie said...

Wow- great card. I'm afraid I didn't get what stamp affair was. I thought is was physical attendance like CHA that you have in America. I'll be ready if it happens again though!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

OMG!This is so gorgeous. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs

merryf said...

Kristii, this card is fabulous! One of my favorites that you've made! (but then again I say that with *all* of your cards!)