Friday, June 20, 2008

Its the weekend!!

It should be a very relaxing weekend! Benny is leaving to go on a Mission Trip to Yakima, Washington tomorrow. It should be a fantastic experience for him! We are going to do yard work and hopefully Ed and I can go fishing and spend some time up at the lake. I am looking forward to the peace and quiet and reading the book I started last month-The Book Thief. It is very interesting. The book is narrated by "Death", which is a very strange concept. It has been very good thus far.


I did a new layout yesterday with the new October Afternoon line. I love that line soooo much! It is so bright and colorful! I found some old pictures of Beth and I taken in 1986. Wow, where has the time gone??? I don't feel like I have aged that much, but when you look at the pictures, there has been significant sagging taking place over the years! When I got to thinking about it, Bethany is now the same age now (22) as I was in the pictures. How weird is that? I have to chuckle....I just don't feel that old! Oh well, time does take its toll and there is nothing you can do about it....where is that plastic surgeon's number...lol. I just hope to age gracefully, let nature take its course and work hard at taking care of myself! I am not a Spring Chicken any more! Any way, after all that rambling on, here is the layout:





Thanks for looking! I hope you keep your eyes on the Son, and have a great weekend!!


kristii

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am loving that layout! need to pull out my OA since you've inspired me! :) enjoy your weekend!

waleska said...

this page is amazing Kristii!! love the new OA :)

liz mataraza said...

love the page Kristi!

diana albright said...

that LO is gorgeous! love me some OA...

enjoy your weekend!

Sweet Peripety said...

That is a superb layout! i love what you did there. Happy Reading, and yes I will look to the Son today :-)

Jenn said...

Love everything about your LO! I can relate to time moving fast and sagging body parts!

Tara said...

I love the huge cluster smack dab in the middle of your page. I am soooo trying this.

Lisa said...

Fab layout, the colours are great.

Susan Beth said...

You do not sag! I know it! And your layout rocks! In a big way!

joanne (spagirl) said...

you look awesome kristii!!
that layout is too adorable... how sweet those pictures are!!