Thursday, September 4, 2008

Questionnaire anyone?

My friends Anilu and Chris started a questionnaire and I thought why not, lets give it a try!! So here goes...
1) Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced

2) Vegetarian? No I like a little meat with my veggies!

3) Heaven? Absolutely! Jesus is my answer!

4) Come close to dying? Not that I am aware of, but I do know that there are angels around me!

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7? my wedding rings, I am not a fashion statement by any means!

6) Are you eating? I just had a poptart.... as I look at the treadmill!!

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Not particularly

8) Makeup? Mascara for sure!!!

9) Were you usually the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationships? a little of both.

10) Would you ever have plastic surgery? Never!! I am who I am!!

11) What do you wear to bed? tank top and shorts

12) Have you ever done anything illegal? No, not that I am aware of!

13) Can you roll your tongue? no, the rest of my family can, so I am an outcast!

14) Pluck your eyebrows? Never

15) What kind of watch(es) do you wear: My cell phone, lol!

16) Abortion? No, I could never kill another human being!

17) Hair color? Dark blonde.

18) Future child's name? Already had them and I love their names, Bethany Marie and Heidi Elizabeth.

19) Do you snore? During allergy season

(20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation? Jamaica

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Pay off my kids education and my home and go on a vacation with the whole fam!

23) Gold or silver? White gold.

24) Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose????

26) Beach, city, or country? Beach, I have a bond with the ocean!!

27) Who was the last person you touched? My sweet dh!

28) Where do you eat? breakfast and lunch at my desk, dinner at the table

29) When's the last time you cried? today when I read an email from my sweet daughter who lives in Seattle.

30) Have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry? of course

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Why?

32) Ever been involved with the police? No

33)Believe in Santa Claus? When I was a child.

34) Do you talk in your sleep? No

35) Beach or pool? Beach for sure!!

36) Can you cross your eyes? No I just have no talent in those crazy contortion things!!

37) What's your favorite song at the moment? Realized by Colby Cailet

38) Window seat or aisle? Window

39) Ever met any famous bands/singers? Yes, I got to sing with Clay Cross back in the day.

40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship? My marriage is still going strong after 24 years!!

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl

42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Neither, who has time for such things?

43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?I wouldn't have it any way!

44) How long does your shower last?About 5 minutes before I go to work.

45) Do you drive a stick? Yes and I love it!! The gas mileage is awesome and I have control!!

46) Cake or ice cream? ice cream cake, duh! Love this answer!!

47) Self-conscious? Yes most of the time!

48) What time do you get up? Around 5:00 am

49) Have you ever given money to a bum? No I am working two job just to make ends meet...

50) When was your first crush? probably around 12.

51) Where do you wish you were? anywhere with my whole family!

52) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes

53) Ever been given a ring? Yes

54) Longest relationship? twenty four years and counting

55) Last gift you received: a $50 Borders Book card from my co-worker

56) Last sport you played? We went bowling over the weekend.

57) Things you spend a lot of money on? Our kids

58) Where do you live? A gorgeous valley in Southwestern Montana

59) High school you attend(ed):Kelly Walsh

60) Last wedding attended: Hardaway's

61) Favorite fast food restaurant: Wendy's

62) Where do you work: Our local High School

63) Can you cook? Yes, I am not a great cook, but I get it done!

64) Most hated food: ??

65) Can you sing? I sang on several worship teams when i was younger.

66) Last concert attended: Casting Crowns

67) Last kiss?My sweetie kissed me before he left this morning.

68) Favorite Alcoholic drink: I really don't drink.

69) Current crush? Edward in the Twilight series!!

If you get a chance, take the quiz. It will be fun to see what everyone's answers are!!

I hope your day is filled with love and laughter and the peace of our Gracious Heavenly Father!
Kristii

5 comments:

Susan Beth said...

We have a lot in common girl! I'll try to do this today on my blog.

caroline said...

loved reading your answers! :)

Unknown said...

Loved your answers Kristii!!! Keep shining for the Lord :)

vtpuggirl said...

Great answers! Good getting to know you better!

Mara Campbell said...

I loved reading your answers!!