Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So sad, its the last!!!

I have had such a fantastic time being the Guest designer at Scrapping the Music!! I am going to miss designing for STM tremendously, (I am aslo going to miss knowing the song before it is posted on the blog, lol!!) It is such a fantastic challenge and I am going to have to keep up with the challeges in the month's to come. Thank you ladies for giving me the opportunity to play with these challenges!! Music is such a big part of my life and it is only fitting to use lyrics in my layouts!!! If you haven't given Scrapping the Music a try head on over and see if you have what it takes to make the Scrapping the Music Hall of Fame!!! You will be glad you did!!

This week's song is Bon Jovi's It's my Life. Such a fantastic song! For me this layout reminds me that I'm not gonna live forever and I might as well enjoy life now and not be so sad about my kids moving away. I am getting over it, but I need to be happy and secure in who I am now in this post-parenting stage. Secure in the God who formed me and made me and had a plan for my life! I am gonna live while I'm alive! I have been thinking about journaling around this layout, but the pattern is so busy, I am afraid it will be ruined, so for now, I am journaling on the back of the layout.

Speaking of security, Moses gave a blessing to the Israelites before his death... "12 About Benjamin he said: "Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in Him, for he shields Him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders." Deuteronomy 33:12

May you rest secure in the Lord today!

Kristii

8 comments:

Anne aka Anniescraps said...

Love the layout, so cheerful and upbeat :-)

Lisa said...

Love the layout, especially how you used the pink paper.

Chris Dodaj said...

Such a gorgeous layout Kristi!
Love the way you end your posts!

Susan Beth said...

Great layout and wonderful take on the lyrics!

Paula Barber said...

Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous!
And that line from the song
is wonderful.
I love me some JBJ!!

Staci Taylor said...

I soooo love this layout, Kristii! Beautiful and meaningful, the very best kind!

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful Kristii! I love those flowers!!

ricanlaw said...

We absolutely loved having you as our guest designer Kristii. Maybe future....hee hee hee. Okay this layout is lovely, truly lovely. Just like you.