Friday, July 9, 2010

It's Friday and I'm feeling Good!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! I am finally feeling like I am back in the swing of things!! It has taken me over a week since we arrived home from vacation, but I am feeling less stressed and more settled! I still have those rooms to clean out, but hopefully I will be able to work on that project over the next several days!! I have started creating again and boy does that feel good. I was in a bit of a dry spell and hopefully the mojo will keep on flowing!!

I just love Friday's because it is Cropper's Club and I always love teaching Tim Holtz' inking techniques!!! Today's technique will feature Paint Resist.
We will be using Hero Arts Antique Engravings and Friends Stamps, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Adirondack Paint Dabbers, and Glossy Accents.
I look forward to sharing this technique with you and I can't wait to see the masterpieces you will create!!!

I have been planning a couple of classes for August and I tell you, it took me a while to get out of the mojo-less state I was in. The tag really helped and working with Webster's Pages Lullaby Lane helped even more!!! The papers are so pretty...they really get my creative juices flowing!! This will be the first in a series of cards that I will be planning a class for in August.
I just love making embellishments with my patterned papers!! These flowers were so fun and easy to make with my Big Shot and PTI dies!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!! I pray the Lord fills your cup to overflowing so His Love will spill over and bless hearts in need in the days to come!!!
Happy Creating,
Kristii

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Your card and tag are gorgeous! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Felicia said...

These are wonderful! I wish I lived closer as I would take these classes in a heart beat. Would LOVE to know how you did the white butterflies on the tag.

Have a great rest of the day!
=0)

MonkeyThreads said...

Those look great! What white ink can I buy that shows up so well like your butterflies? I have tried 2 and they don't show up at all.

Kristii said...

The butterfly image was stamped with Adirondack Dabber Paint in Pearl. The Dabber Inks make a perfect resist image that will pop when inked with deep colors.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BOTH gorgeous Kristii!! I love love love those BUTTERFLIES! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Susan Beth said...

Love the tag! Wish I could get my rear to one of the Friday events - always seems like there is something else that just has to get done! Hope to stop in and see you soon!

Lorry said...

love both the tag and card! I am sure your class will be a success!

Mara Campbell said...

Wow!!! Your tag is unbelievable Kristi!! And I love the card. Glad to hear your mojo is coming back!