Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Before the Morning and More Fun with Webster's!!

Hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday!! I've been busy this week filling out employment applications, hoping to find myself a full-time job! I am hopeful and trusting in the Lord. It is so hard to trust sometimes! I find myself taking my worries back, even though I know that worrying doesn't help anything! So my goal for today is to remember to keep giving my worries to the Lord, take every thought captive, seek His Face, and all these things will come together.

I've been having fun playing with Webster's Pages Lullaby Lane!!
Such pretty papers with so many possibilities!!
This will be the second in a set of cards featuring these papers!!
I want to leave you with a wonderful song a friend of mine shared on her Facebook!! It touched my heart tremendously and I hope it will touch yours!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Kristii

6 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Such a beautiful card! I love those papers. I so need to get some. :)

Felicia said...

Your card is beautiful!! Best wishes finding a full time job!!

Have a wonderful day!
=0)

Susan Beth said...

praying for you to find the job that is right for your needs!

Lorry said...

Keep the Faith as my dad would say! Hoping you find the perfect job soon, Love the card and hoping you have a wonderful week.
xoxo

Jocelyn said...

Love this card.....just PERFECT!!! Love all the wonderful colors and details!!!

Good Luck in finding a full time job...my son in law just lost his job and the family is just torn apart...times are tough!

I am sending you thoughts and prayers for the very best outcome!!!

Love ya girlie!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the layout & the soft colours.