Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Scrapping the Music

Hi Friends!!! I can't wait to share this week's song with you!!! We are featuring Sheryl Crowe's song Soak Up the Sun!!! What a great summery song to scrap to!!! Here's my take on the song:
The photo was taken while we were at Point no Point visiting with our kids. It felt sooooo good to Soak up the Sun!!!! I used up a lot of my leftover stickers and chipboard goodies that I've had around forever!! I challenge you to get out your stash and see what you can use with this song!! Are you game?? I'll be lookin for you over at Scrapping the Music!!!
Have a great night,
Kristii

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooooooooooo love this Kristii!! I love love love love that photo, the colors...and I loveeeeeeeee all the FUN embellies!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEE this one Kristii....it is just perfect!!! What great colors and I adore the pic!!

Thanks for the sweet comment...you made me smile!!! :-)

Wishing you a Fabulous Day!!!

Felicia said...

I agree with what ever one else said. LOVE THIS!!! Super cute and summery and fun!! Great tip for using up all those misc stickers and things also. Will have to make a note of that idear.

Have a great day!
=0)

Mel said...

This is like a burst of summer. I love, love, love it. Its quite an arty shot and i love those loopy thickers. I may have to join in now I am on summer hols...

Keshet said...

This is such a fun page--those yellow thickers are perfect for this song! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciated it!

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful layout, I love the colors and what a great way to use all those embellies!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Kristii! So bright and festive and fun. Love the photo and adore all the bits of goodies you've combined.

Lorry said...

That photo is fantastic!! love all the fun sticker/embellies you added. Great work as always...

Larajc said...

very nice! Love that song too!

Hannie C said...

wonderful layout!