Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Little Red Scrapbook July Sneaks!!!

Hi everyone!!! Wishing you a very happy Tuesday!! I have some sneaks for you from the July kit which, I have to say, is extremely fun to work with!!! The colors in this kit are absolutely fantastic and the embellishments couldn't be any more perfect!!!I layered the papers and embellishments...
added some dry embossing....
of course I had to cut my patterned paper to make embellies!!!
and I used my punches....
There are so many possibilities with this kit!!! I know you are going to love it!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I am going to start posting some pictures from our trip to Washington over the next few days!!! I can't wait to share my pictures with you!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Kristii

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i always love your stuff.. can't wait to see these layouts..

Lorry said...

oh oh oh this one is gonna be another great layout I can just tell! can't wait for the whole view. Love that you are always making your own embellies, I really need to do more of that.. but hate cutting my paper! lol

Mara Campbell said...

Great sneaks!!! Can't wait to see the full layouts.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh for the love love love of color!!! These are GORGEOUS!! can't wait to see the full reveal!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)