Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Little Red Scrapbook July Sketch

Hi everyone!!! I wanted to share the July sketch that I designed for Little Red Scrapbook this month. You can find it here if you want to play along!!!

Here's the sketch:
and here's my take on the sketch:
I just love all the bright colors and flowers in the Bo Bunny Petal Pushers line. It's perfect for making your own embellishments and adding a little bling!!! The picture was taken during our vacation in Washington while the family was at the Ballard Locks. Dad was awesome at taking pictures while I was enjoying myself at the Copic certification class! You rock Dad!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day,
Kristii

5 comments:

Felicia said...

I Love this! So bright and cheery! Also love how you cut the photo.. May have to scraplift that idea *grin*. Have a wonderful day!
=0)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME Kristii!! I love love love love that photo and all those FLOWERS!!!! *swoon* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

milkcan said...

Great sketch! And your layout is so colorful and fun!

Mara Campbell said...

beautiful layout! I love the bright colors and what a fun title! Great sketch, too.

Hannie C said...

Just simply beautiful, I love all those details and colors.