Monday, April 16, 2012

CupCards {to Go} April Reveal

Happy Monday evening everyone!!!  It's time for the CupCards {to go} April reveal and I just gotta say, this month's kit is like a party in a box!!! Sweetcakes is filled with all kinds of birthday and party goodies!!  Here's a few of the party themed cards I was inspired to make with the kit:


Don't you just love the sweet cupcake clip? I just love all the bright colors in this kit and the Happy Birthday rub-ons are fabulous!!!  I fussy cut the cupcakes from one of the patterned papers to use as embellishments!! Way fun!!!
The second card is based on this month's sketch.  I added a file folder tab and used the big Pebbles Hip Hip Hooray Flower to accent the card!! I just love the name of that flower!! I tell you so many things about this kit just make me smile!!!
I just love the confetti and large dot papers in the kit! They're perfect for party animal birthday cards!!!

The next card is based on the CupCards {to go} kit challenge.  Sonda challenged us to make a card using  the cupcake liner on a card or project and/or use the glitter papers on a card or project.  I chose to make a card with both challenges and this is what I came up with:
I just love the striped cupcake liners!!! Soooo colorful and fun!!!  The blue glitter paper is absolutely the most beautiful shade of blue!! I just love it!!
The next card was inspired by the tea pot on one of the patterned papers.  
 I had to use a quote for the inside which makes this card perfect for a close friend!!  Don't you just love the colorful striped ribbon?  The ribbons in this months kit are absolutely fabulous!!!
The little cupcake embellishments  and papers are soooo cute!!! I thought they would make perfect birthday invitations!!
Not only are the papers bright and fun, they also make great shabby chic cards too!!!  
 There are so many sweet embellishments in this kit!!!  It truly is a Party in a Box!!


Kits are on Sale today!!  Stop by the CupCards {to go} Blog today and check them out!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
I'll see you tomorrow with some Glitz Design goodies!!!
Wishing you a wonderful evening,
Kristii







3 comments:

cherry said...

love your cards...you are always sooo inspiring!

danni reid. said...

love, love, love them kristii!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Looooooooove your cards, Kristii! These are all so fun and so happy! Absolutely love the mix of styles here. You have truly showcased this fun kit!