Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Treat Holders

 Hi there sweet friends!!  I'm back with a fun little Easter project made with the fun little tags I made using Prickley Pear's sweet little Bunny with Egg.  Here's the tags:
and here's the little Treat Holders:
I first saw this cute little project on Pinterest and I knew I was going to have to make these to place on each place setting to add a little fun and color this Easter Sunday!!  I found some instructions for these cute little treat bags here.  They are way fun and oh so easy to make!!!

Happy Creating!!
Kristii

4 comments:

Elena said...

Kristii, they are so cute! I love the cone/carrot treat holders!!!

Geri said...

These turned out adorable!!

Angelica Turner said...

These are so cute, love them.

Pia S said...

I love the tags! Nice shape, bright colors and cute image and flowers. Perfect!