Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Great Big Thank You

Hi again Dear Friends!!!  I just wanted to take a minute to say a Great Big Thank You to my friend Martica!!!  She and I have been working on a Swap together and I received the most beautiful creation I have ever seen!!! Martica, You are amazing!!!!

She made this incredibly beautiful decorated box for me:
In all honesty, I'm not one to do swaps because of the time factor.  I seems I always have something due and DT work always comes first, but Martica was so sweet and understanding I thought I would give it a try and she totally knocked my socks off!!
 Look at all the amazing detail!!!!!

So absolutely gorgeous!  The photos don't even come close to showing how beautiful her creation is!!!
Thank you so much Martica!!!  You are amazing!  I know my creation won't even come close to the beauty of yours, but I am thankful to have learned a little from one of the best!!!

Thank you all for sharing in my joy!!!
Kristii

1 comment:

Martica Designs said...

You are so sweet Kristii. I love your work, it is worth the waiting. I am very happy that you like it. The color is not a common one but I really fell in love with paper and birdcage.....Enjoy it my friend. Hugs