Monday, April 16, 2012

Prickley Pear Mondays - Butterflies 2

Good Morning Sweet friends!! I can't believe its already Monday!! What a crazy weekend it was.  Cards and Taxes.  What a combination!  At least I was able to add some creativity to those taxes and I'm very happy to say that I got it all done!!!  Six cards and 2011 taxes finished!!  Whoo hooo!  What a great feeling!!  One of the cards I made was for today's Prickley Pear Monday Post!  I decided it would be fun to pull out the Pink Paislee Papers and pair them up with Prickley Pear's  Butterflies 2.  Butterflies 2 is such a pretty set and I know you are going to love it too:
The butterfly with the music notes is my favorite in this set and I am totally loving the fourish too!!! Sooooo pretty!

I used the computer to print the sentiment using Freebooter Script and Jenna Sue fonts.  The butterfly was stamped on patterned paper and it was so pretty, I just had to cut it out.  I added some pearls to dress it up a bit.
I used the sketch from Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #55 for this card!!! What a fabulous sketch!!!  Thanks Chupa for the inspiration!!!


Supplies used:
Prickley Pear's  Butterflies 2
Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee 6x6 Pad
Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White Cardstock
Papertrey Ink dies: Tiny Tags, Heart Border, Parisian Lace Doily
Prima Floral
Recollections Pearls
Lace from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!! I plan on taking it easy today and cleaning up my messy table.  I have a gift for a friend that I need to finish up, but I have to be able to find it first!

Have a wonderful day,
Kristii

9 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Beautiful Kristii! I love the layering and that rich palette.

TesaB said...

Wonderful card, Kristii!!! So colorful and happy with all the beautiful colors, flowers and butterfly. Gorgeous!!!!

Jen Carter said...

That is beuatiful Kristi!! I love the music notes on the butterfly!

danni reid. said...

b.eau.ti.ful. love your flower♥

Melissa said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to stop and clear the mess on my creative table! Sometimes I can't even find my desk!! :)

Love this card, Kristii! That flower is so pretty and I love all the pink!!

P.S. The book you're currently reading looks like my kind of book, judging by the title! LOL! (I'm a cupcake lover!) :)

cherry said...

Gorgeousssssssssssssssss...love that color of pink and of course that butterfly

Angelica Turner said...

Absolutely beautiful, gorgeous colors and that flower is amazing.

Audrey Pettit said...

This is gorgeous, Kristii! I so love those butterflies, too, and love your design here. That flower is stunning!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Thank YOU for dressing up my sketch with style! Fabulous, just gorgeous!