Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Prickley Pear Mondays - Nesting Finches

Hi there dear friends!! Sorry my Prickley Pear Monday Post was delayed!! I had a couple of personal orders I had to finish up yesterday and didn't get a chance to write up a post before I went to work.  Once again I played with Prickley Pear's Nesting Finches Stamp.  What a fabulous stamp it is!
I used just a portion of the stamp for this week's card:
 and I colored the image with Copic Markers.
Today's card was made using the sketch from The Friday Mashup! #55.  

Supplies Used:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Nesting Finches
Pink Paislee Patterned Paper: London Market 6x6 Paper Pad
Papertrey Ink Dies:  Double Ended Banner Die
Copic Markers:  0 Colorless Blender, T3 Toner Gray, R20 Blush, R000 Cherry White, BG0000 Snow Green, BG 15Aqua, E59 Walnut,  and E57 Light Walnut

Thanks for stopping by!!
Kristii

2 comments:

TesaB said...

YAY! Love, love, love this card!!!!! It's sooo beautiful with the lovely pastels and wonderfl stamp. You are so amazingly talanted!!!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card! Sweet bird image and lovely background paper! Pretty ribbon, too!