Monday, April 30, 2012

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire Summer Camp

Hi there Dear Friends!!  I wanted to let you all know that I am going to host a Stamp and Crop
here in my home on July 21st!   Papertrey Ink will be supplying the ideas and we'll have a blast putting them together!!!  If you want to work on Papertrey Ink Projects or bring your own projects from home it doesn't matter!!!   I have room for around a dozen campers in my basement studio.  If anyone is interested in getting together to make cards and other fun projects in the Bozeman, Montana area, send me a message and I'll hook you up with more info.  I hope to see as many of you there as possible!!!

Have a wonderful evening,
Kristii

4 comments:

Donna C. said...

Where in MT? I will be in MT in July.

Kristii said...

Hi Donna, I live near Bozeman, Montana. It would be a blast to have you!!!

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Kristii! Sounds like fun! I would love to see Montana someday. I am hosting a small SAF get-together at my house in NorCal too - there's only 5 of us (I have a small house). I'll wave to you over the internet!

Kristii said...

Tooo bad we didn't live closer to each other Linda!!! Montana is a beautiful state!! We live about an hour and a half from Yellowstone!! If you're ever close by, give me a holler!! I'll be waving to you over the internet too!