Friday, June 24, 2011

Fun News!!

Happy Friday dear friends!!  We have finally been experiencing some beautiful summery weather here in Montana this week and boy does it feel good!!  I am so thankful for the warm weather and sunshine!  I hope you are seeing lots of sunshine and warm weather wherever you may be!!

I have some fun news for you today!!  I am the Guest Designer this month at CupCards {to Go}!!

CupCards {to Go} is the cutest little card kit company and the owner, Sonda, is one of the sweetest people I know!  Sonda fills the kits with plenty of coordinating papers, embellishments, and card bases for you to make several cards and I can honestly say you will have a blast with each and every kit!!  CC2G also provides instructions and sketches for your creative pleasure!!  CupCards {to Go} has an amazing Design Team that will give you fabulous ideas to create beautiful, one of a kind cards and I am thrilled to join them this month! So, without further ado, here are my sneaks for this month's CC2G kits:



Check out all the beautiful embellishments provided in these kits!!  Absolutely heavenly!!

Glitz Designs Reveal
Not only do I have CC2G news, but my favorite manufacturer, Glitz Designs, has released their new lines!!  They are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on them!!!  Check out all this Glitz goodness:


Aren't they beautiful??  So much goodness for one day and I am totally thrilled to share it all with you!
I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!!
Kristii

8 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Congrats on your fun news Kristii! Your sneak peeks are beautiful!

Lorry said...

Kristii, congrats on your guest spot! Love your sneak peaks, and look forward to your creations
Have a wonderful weekend friend

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the GDT Kristii!! I loveeeeeeee the sneaks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sue Ann said...

The could not have made a better choice to showcase their goodies. I cannot wait to wake up in the morning with a cup of tea and see what you have created!!!

Marybeth said...

Congratulations, how fun.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the exciting guest spot for CupCards!!! WaHoo---you go girl!

Staci Taylor said...

congrats on the guest spot, kristii, the sneaks look gorgeous!

Susan Beth said...

Oh my gosh are all those pictures beautiful! That Glitz stuff looks so fun, and your work is always so much fun to adore! Blessings to you and yours! Try to stay cool in these couple of hot days we're supposed to get! I'm wondering if we can get together in a couple of weeks just to hug and talk and maybe craft? I'll email you.