Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Little Bitty Bird and Garden Variety take 4

Hi again dear friends!  I hope you are having a spectacular day.  Mine has been interesting, that's for sure!
Our power was out for about 45 minutes this morning and now my tv is not working.  It is so quiet without the tv.  I know I keep it on while I'm working at my scrap table for the noise effect more than I watch it in all honesty, but it is so weird without it on!  Thank goodness it's just the tv.  Not life shattering events that's for sure.  You just realize how much you depend on something when you lose it!  Thank goodness we can never lose the Love of the Lord.  He is always there and is the same yesterday, today and forever!  Amen.

When the lights came back on I was able to finish up the fourth in a series of projects I've been working on using PTI's Garden Varitey and Little Bitty Bird stamps.  I just love this little set and I hope you do too!

Here's the fourth card:
I used the Seed Packet stamps in addition to the fence and the watering can and the sentiment is so true!!  Thank goodness for the friends in our lives!  They definitely add color and fragrance to our lives that's for sure!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream, Spring Moss
Stamps and Dies:  PTI Garden Variety, Little Bitty Bird, Picket Fence, Merry Little Christmas, Wildflower Garden
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye, Crushed Olive, Pumice Stone; Memento Rich Cocoa;



Here's the whole set:

One of my favorite card sets to date!!!
Thanks for stopping by and joining me in this Garden Variety-Little Bitty Bird journey!
Have a wonderful day,
Kristii

12 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

I love the whole set. I passes on these sets when they came out, now you are making me regret it. I will have to get the set by Melissa. You did such a wonderful job with all 4 cards. :)
Hugs~

Lynn Put said...

What a gorgeous card collection! I love all of your pretty details and your combination of the little bird and Garden Variety set!

So glad your power is back on and hopefully your tv comes around soon.

Marybeth said...

Such a gorgeous set Kristii , you did an amazing job on this card set. I love it! I know what you mean about just having the sound on in the background. I was going to say try music , and I remembered the power went out.
TFS

Karen C. said...

Kristii, you've created a beautiful set of cards - such attention to the details. I haven't used the watering can yet, but I definetly will be checking back with your samples for some inspiration!!

Unknown said...

Very fun and cute Kristii! I am looking forward to seeing all of your cards and crafts that you will be selling at the Farmer's Market on Saturday! See you then! :o)

Carla said...

Beautiful cards Kristii!! As always! Just love that little bitty bird!! I need to use mine more often!

Mara Campbell said...

I love the whole set!! You used that watering can in so many different ways, what a great set to showcase its diversity. Glad your power is back on!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Girl you are really tempting me to spend money! These are fabulous and so are the classes I seen on your other blog! I don't know where you live, but your students are very blessed to have you!

Gayatri said...

Beautiful set of cards, Kristi! I looove the bow on the watering can. And what a beautiful scenery you have created using the sets. Love them all :)

Cathy Weber said...

This is a really beautiful set of cards Kristii. I think Little Bitty Bird goes really well with Garden Variety. Each card has such great detail and the sentiments you chose go perfectly with the images. Love the watering cans and picket fences.

Ann said...

Oh these are the prettiest cards I've seen in a long time. I love the garden set already and thank goodness I'm awaiting delivery of the picket fence die.... I'll definitely be copying this photo to my inspiration file.

Jen Carter said...

OH my! This is so cute! I love the little bird on that can!!