Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's a Good News Kind of Day!

I'm so excited to finally share my good news with you!!!
I am now part of the Pink Persimmon Creative Team!!!

Whoooo hooo!  I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be creating with Pink Persimmon's amazing stamps.  Pink Persimmon was founded by Judy and Darcy, two sisters who complement each other perfectly.  Their stamps are created using hand-drawn designs with the highest quality clear photopolymer and they are manufactured in the USA.  Pink Persimmon stamps range from a sweet vintage style to absolute cuteness! I know you will love them as much as I do!!!

Head on over to Pink Persimmon to meet the other members of the creative team and take a look around.  

My first project for Pink Persimmon featured the Little Red Wagon Stamp Set:
This stamp set is my favorite Pink Persimmon stamp set to date....but there is a new set on the horizon and it may take over the number one position.  Stay tuned!!!


Here is my first Pink Persimmon Project:
 Isn't she the cutest?
Here are the Copic Markers I used for this project.  I just purchased some more skin tone markers, so I will be very anxious to do another project with these stamps using some different colors!!
I fussy cut the dress from October Afternoon 5 and Dime papers...so perfect with this set!  I added a died seam binding bow and a pretty little button from Tim Holtz.  Did you know that Pink Persimmon also carries a cute selection of ribbons and trims?  The twill expression ribbon was perfect with this card!
Supplies Used:
Pink Persimmon Little Red Wagon stamps and Twill Expression Ribbon; October Afternoon 5 and Dime papers; Copic Markers; Died Seam Binding: Memriemare; Prima Lace; tim holtz Accoutrements; Bazzill Ruby Red Paper; Papertrey Ink Stamper’s Select White; Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Stampin Up! Real Red Ink.


Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate you sharing in my joy!!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Kristii

27 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That's AWESOME Kristii!!! CONGRATS!!! And LOVING the card you made!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

JeanneK said...

Love the card Kristii, and congrats. I hope they know they are getting the best! You always amaze and WOW me. These stamps are just so you. I will be following up with you about the new stamps.

~amy~ said...

congrats! Darling card!

Denise said...

Great post, friend! So excited to share this journey with you... pairing Little Red Wagon with 5 and Dime is perfection!! HUGS!

Kathy Martin said...

Your card is awesome and so are those stamps! Must have! :)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Kristii this is so wonderful!! I love it! I can't wait to see what other wonderful projects you come up with for PP! You are so creative!

Meghan said...

Such a great stamp set and your card is really amazing. You are so talented! I love your style!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Much JOY! :-)

Little Red Wagon is one of my favorite sets and your creation couldn't be more perfect. LOVE IT!

:-)

Carla said...

A big ole congratulations to you my friend!!! How awesome is that?!! Of course, it doesn't surprise me AT.ALL!!! Your work is absolutely beautiful and I always drool over everything I see!! I am sovery excited for you!!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

How sweet, I too love that set and have used it a lot! Glad to have you as a teammate, looks like a great team PP chose!

Gia said...

Yay Kristii!!!! You are on a roll! Congratulations! I do love those stamps too!

Lorry said...

Congratulations Kristii! They are getting an amazingly talented woman!!! I know you will rock these stamps, as they are totatly your style!!xo

Linda Suarez said...

Congrats Kristii! Your card is beautiful! These stamps look very fun! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Simply amazing card!

Jen Carter said...

Congratulations to you!! One of my friends, Melisa Waldorf, made it too!! How fun!!

Nancy Ludwi k said...

Congratulations, Kristii! I have been following your work and love all the details you include in your cards and scrapbook pages.

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Congrats Kristii!!! That is such great news! I love PInk Persimmon stamps & can't wait to see what you do with them. Gorgeous first card & enjoy your role on the DT :-)

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Kristii, I love this card so much and all of the pretty embellishments that you used. Your work is so inspiring to me and I am so looking forward to working with you at Pink Persimmon. We're all going to make such a great team!

Laura Achilles said...

Great job! Here's to more inspiration to come!

Margaret M said...

Kristii been away from the blog world for awhile and boy have I missed seeing your wonderful creations! This card is to die for..you have sold me on getting that stamp set!

Mary Jo said...

Huge congratulations, Kristii! I love that card! It is one of my all time favorites. What you di# with those stamps is very cool!

Laurie said...

I love hearing your good news! You have the most amazing creations and you are going to ROCK at this!! I love this card you have here! So many gorgeous details! Congrats my friend!

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Ktistii,
Congratulations on the DT and I'm sure they'll be thrilled with your offering here, it gorgeous..
Hugs
Carol x

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Wow, congrats! I hadn't heard of this company before but now I will definitely be checking them out. You did a fabulous job with this set. Your choice of papers and elements combined with your coloring work so well together. Great work!

Maria said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Congrats! I love that card!

Angela said...

Super cute! I wish I know how to do these bows :)